BeWildHer Eco-Tights made in Squamish, BC.
THE BEST DESIGN FOR YOGA and EVERY DAY (with pockets!):
These buttery-soft tights are completely squat-proof and are guaranteed to stay put when practicing yoga or running errands, plus the two big pockets in the waistband are super handy for your phone and keys… and this green never goes out of season!
HOW THEY FIT: These tights are high-waisted and anti-cameltoe. The slightly thicker fabric feels snug like-a-hug and supple like a lightweight neoprene.
• INSEAM LENGTH: For a 32" inseam / Finished garment is 27.5"
• TECHNICAL FABRIC: Squat-proof, wicking, anti-bacterial, UPF 50+ protection, and quick-dry.
• STAY-PUT POWER: The ‘peached’ finish on this fabric grips sweaty skin to prevent slipping when running and working out.
• RANGE OF MOTION: The gusset - that little triangle piece in the crotch - is shaped to the female form for optimal range of motion.
As active, outdoorsy women, it just doesn’t feel right to wear activewear that supports the suppression of female garment workers and negatively impacts the environment. That’s why we’re committed to designing activewear that's as eco-friendly and ethical as possible!
As a member of 1% For The Planet, every garment you purchase from Bewildher:
• Is made from post-consumer recycled plastic bottles • Ethically sewn in Canada • Carbon neutral and plants a tree where reforestation is needed most • Helps send a teenage girl to camp • Comes in recycled and recyclable packaging • All fabric scraps have been diverted from landfill and responsibly upcycled.